Friday, July 2, 2010

Sorry!

In my last post I said would post an example review. My plans changed at the very last minute and I was computer-less. Then the next morning I had to leave for camp and I had no computer access there either. So I am sorry that I didn't post sooner. Below is an example of what one of my reviews will look like.

Title
Actors
Directors, Producer, Various Important People
Summary
Review
Review For Moms
Overall Score

That is just a brief outline of a review. So now I sit here on my basement couch watching what I assume to turn out to be another bad 1970's horror movie. The movie is It's Alive. It is about a demonic baby that goes around killing people. The summary just sounded bad, but it sounded so bad that it would be funny. Not to change the subject again, but I am working on the blog's layout. I plan to add a poll, a list of links, and whatever else seems fit. Any ideas? I am going to get back to my bad horror movie now. I'll post a review sometime today. I'm not sure which movie I'll review, but I will put it up as soon as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment